Saturday, 18 July 2009

Lack of posts

So Beau flew to KY Wed. to surprise his family and celebrate his Grandma Shelton's 90th birthday. He took the camera for obvious reasons, but I feel I am neglecting my blog friend that I like to imagine other friends and family like to read. So I will post this even though it feels like a boring post without pictures. Oh wait, maybe there's an old picture that I've tried to figure how to work in.
This is the girl who told a dad at the girls school closing leavers ceremony that her dad moved. I quickly clarified, reminding her that he is just visiting his family and will be back in a week, hoping the Dad heard me.

5 comments:

Ethatch said...

Woaa, cute picture Gwenners, but you really need to get your facts straight if you want your mom to feed you anymore!

Ethatch said...

P.S. Sherrill, you're not imagining that we love to feel connected through your blog posts..I was starting to go through withdrawal.

Kaela said...

I too was starting to go through withdrawal, but I understood you probably had little time to post also. It is amazing how much these blog thingies seem to minimize the distance between us!! Cute, cute pic Gwenny-goose! Funny that she said Beau had moved- its pretty common that dad's move out I hear. I'm sure all but you within hearing range were somewhat unphased, but I would want to clarify too:)

Ali said...

Your kitchen is HUGE! Look at that! Cute Gwenners too...your story reminds me of the time that Mom stayed home sick from church one day and I told the people behind us that she was in the hospital and they bought flowers and had them sent there...or something like that. I remember I totally didn't have my facts straight though and screwed it all up! Aw, out of the mouths of babes. Sounds like Beau had a fun trip?! I think it's your turn next :)

Anonymous said...

HA! Classic....out of the mouth of babes....Thanks Sherrill so much for letting Beau come..it's been a good visit and we have all watched the DVD you all made with the girls...really, he will return soon! :) Love ya's and look forward to moving to your house soon! LOve ya's!