.JPG)
Both Kalysta's Grandma's knew just how to make this baptism birthday special with "comforters" Above is her Hanna Montana jammies and blanket that Grandma Neal personally flew out to give to her.
.JPG)
I love the edging my mom created around this quilt. It was fun to see remnants of different dresses that she has created for the girls in the quilt as well.
(I wish my camera was better at close ups, sorry for the grain)
.JPG)
True love!
.JPG)
We were finally able to cook together today too. Each of the girls made their own pizza's. I didn't think my kids could eat better than they already do. Watch out when they start cooking all of their own meals! They truly enjoyed their creations tonight! (I love Ady's open mouth, missing tooth smile here, this is her third she lost the day we got back from Italy)
.JPG)
Oops, I didn't get Ady and Gwen's pictures with their pizza. It is the rectangle one next to Kalysta's. Gwen's is the half with green peppers on it.
4 comments:
How can those little girls be so big already??? Great pictures, thanks for sharing them and how lucky are you to have those good little cooks helping in the kitchen!
PS---can you just put weights or something on them so they don't grow up so fast???
It's gorgeous! (great job Mom!) That's so neat that you can look at it and have memories of outfits your girls have worn too...Kalysta looks super happy in all of these pictures! Their pizzas look delish too! Maybe I just need to teach Evan to make his own food and then he'll eat a little better?!
Comfy... ahhh. Such a great word. And certainly a great description for everything in this post. Pajamas, freshly showered/bathed kiddos, quilts, cooking/yummy food, little girls. I want to come play!! It has just gotten pretty chilly and crisp here in Logan and I am loving wearing more blankets at night, slippers and long sleeve layers around the house while I get to cuddle with my new baby boy!! LOVE the quilt and love this post.
Post a Comment