Oh my! too cute. I thought I saw a little curl in one of your earlier posts. You have always wanted the curls...do they at least get a bath once a week?
Coming from a mom with a couple of curly headed little girls - I NEVER shampoo their hair. Curly hair is drier than straight hair and shampooing just strips out the natural oils they need. You just use conditioner - you still "scrub" the hair/head like you are shampooing and then rinse and condition as you normally would. I'm not sure my youngest has ever had her's shampooed at all (just used baby wash when she was little - as soon as the curls started I switched to just conditioner)
5 comments:
Yes I would!! Wow- so cute! My hair gets less curly the less I wash it- I'm jealous:)
Definitely! Love those curls and that sweet little lady!
Yes indeed! That last little one looks like Kalysta in her picture....Aub or Emb?
Oh my! too cute. I thought I saw a little curl in one of your earlier posts. You have always wanted the curls...do they at least get a bath once a week?
Coming from a mom with a couple of curly headed little girls - I NEVER shampoo their hair. Curly hair is drier than straight hair and shampooing just strips out the natural oils they need. You just use conditioner - you still "scrub" the hair/head like you are shampooing and then rinse and condition as you normally would. I'm not sure my youngest has ever had her's shampooed at all (just used baby wash when she was little - as soon as the curls started I switched to just conditioner)
Post a Comment