
from a relief society stake symposium about temple worship.

While I love our stake relief society president (Sister Thiriot) dearly, and would've loved to support and attend, and was grateful to Beau for making up hours in the week so he could babysit for me to attend from 10-4, I thought I might feel less guilt for making this trek with my family.

I was able to attend in Sept. with a sister from our ward, but Beau hasn't been since we lived in MD. The girls loved touring the grounds for the first time too.
(Preston Temple)
5 comments:
You're so blessed to have those beautiful girls, and such a supportive husband. Takes me back years to when you girls were all so young and impressionable...enjoy building those memories/testimonies! It's worth it!
Beautiful!! How far away is that temple from you? I love pictures of all the girls together!!!
Love that tree arch you took a picture in front of. The temple grounds keepers are amazing! What a fun little trip.
Ditto to all of the above comments. So glad you could all take a trip together- it's all gorgeous.
Love the new blog design Sherrill and Kaela!
Post a Comment