Monday, 8 February 2010

I like to think he meant down to earth

but maybe since my kids use toilet paper for "horsies" and won't keep "pretty's" in their hair, and since we're in the process of toilet training don't have trousers on........maybe Beau really knew what he was talking about when we were dating and he decided to stop dating the other girl and get more serious with me "since I was more 'white trash'".
Do white trash people like to use run on sentances?

3 comments:

Matt & Viki said...

Ha, Ha I'd like to think he meant down to earth too, but knowing Beau.....
Do the Twinners have curls? The last two photos have looked like you might get some girls with curls! Too cute.

Ethatch said...

Those horsies...and riders are pretty cute! Who ever said kids need actual toys?

Ali said...

What?! He did not say that, I don't believe it. Well, then again- I do remember that picture you took a while back at Lost Lake and I had to laugh:) Aw, I know I still have that picture somewhere!!

Cute little chicklets you have there. When I see pictures like this I think- wow, Sherrill really has twins...I know it won't fully hit me until I meet them and see you in action in person!