My sisters have done some cute week in review through pictures posts which reminded me that I might have a few on the camera .
They also like to play babies and put each other to sleep by laying blankets over each other or doing what you see above.
In other news, the girls were out of school this week. Beau took them on a bike ride Mon. Tues we trecked to the Commisary and to play at some friends house nearer to the commisary. Thurs. we went to the church gym for a play with some friends there. Fri we had other friends visit and Gwen went to a friend from school's tea party. Then Sat. they went to the library on base with Beau while I went grocery shopping more thouroughly. Today (Sun.) everyone was still a little under the weather and Beau left earlier than we did for church to discover that they weren't scraping the streets well and he was slipping a bit. So the sickness combined with slippery roads convinced us to stay put, but we took a trek outside when Beau got home and took a walk around our cul-de-sac and the neighboring cul-de-sac to rid ourselves of some cabin fever.
And that, folks, is our week in review!
4 comments:
Cute little pic of twin interaction there. That snuggle picture just makes me long for the day when you all will be here.
I love seeing siblings cuddle and comfort each other like that! sooo cute!
That IS a gem of a picture! So so sweet. I love that little brown dress.
Here's to a less busy week and more kiddos in school?! :)
I watched the video before I read the explanation and thought they were wrestling- the background tv noise sounded like a WWF announcer to me even:) Glad to hear that they were being sweet, though either way they would be adorable:)
Post a Comment