
some naps and...

Daddy got all his ladies roses and chocolates.
Mom made heart meat loaf, pink mashed potatoes and cinnamon apple jello. mmm mmm
Oh, and the bangs/fringe is the big surprise makeovers that I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats in anticipation for.
5 comments:
Looks like it was such a good V-day!! How sweet that Beau got you all roses and chocolates! Love the new bangs too!! Happy Valentine's day to you. Am hoping to get some time to possibly work on a blog design this week- any new thoughts??? Love ya!!
Aw, what a sweet valentines it sounds like! I like the girls' bangs...did you cut them yourself?? If so, kudos!
Beau has quite the responsibility on Valentines' day- I don't envy him! I think it's hard enough with my two BOYS!
I hope you saw and understood the comments I made on Beau's facebook that he uploaded of the visa pictures...those were too good.
Sounds like a good day, Beau's training those girls right--his little sweethearts! I'm wondering though, are the twins really asleep???? I see little smirks on those cute little faces, and maybe, one is peeking!?!
Cute makeovers! I'm with grandma, I saw those little smirks and peeks by sleeping dad. Too funny.
Looks like only Dad was napping....you have the love the twins little eyes forced to be closed...and smiling...how stinkin cute is that...man, they are growing like weeds...Beau's always been able to nap regardless of noise! :) Sa weeeeet!!!
Post a Comment