For getting their mothers photogenic gene!
Don't these look like mug/prison photos?
They were for our visa's
and we were told not to smileSo what if I found this guy on set getting his GQ photos. It's MY PERSONALITY that's beautiful!
And he LOVES ME for ME!



6 comments:
Those are funny Sherrill--I love your caption! You know I check the Norcor (prison in The Dalles) sight daily to see if I know anyone there. I'll be lookin' for ya all! Seriously, those little girls are even beautiful as inmates! You, however, are a little nervous there and in that second one, I think I see a hint of a smile... (we could always tell when you were trying to be untruthful because of that). And Beau..in that second one, has eyes that could stare down an enemy! You're all still a good lookin' bunch, inmates or not!
Is Emberly the top photo or the bottom?
Em kept her hair done for her photo. Aub ripped it out in the car on the way there.
I think you all look like models! Beautiful skin, gorgeous eyes and features, and serious looks. I love Gwen's expression- nobody better try and mess with her:)
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all these photo's....at least now I can send them to some of my friends at Interpol just in case any of you are wanted! :))) GREAT SHOTS!!! You all look awesome!!!!
hey, are you guys sticking around for longer? or coming back to the states??
Post a Comment