Wow, go Emmy- hands free! I notice the younger ones took much less prep time too...they are one step ahead of me! I used to stand at the side of the pool saying "Go...Go...Go...Go!"...and still not had jumped in. Anticipation is half the fun, right?
Hey! I can't believe how big your girls are!! Have I been away from the blogging world for that long!? I've been thinking about you a lot lately and wanted to see how you were doing. We're thinking about trying our hand at the traveling the world thing. Anyway, I hope you're doing well!
4 comments:
Awesome! What a fun family you all are.
Wow, go Emmy- hands free! I notice the younger ones took much less prep time too...they are one step ahead of me! I used to stand at the side of the pool saying "Go...Go...Go...Go!"...and still not had jumped in. Anticipation is half the fun, right?
Holy mackerel!! Way to go Emmy! AND Auby, and Kalysta, and Ady:) What long legged beauties too:) How fun!!!
Hey! I can't believe how big your girls are!! Have I been away from the blogging world for that long!? I've been thinking about you a lot lately and wanted to see how you were doing. We're thinking about trying our hand at the traveling the world thing. Anyway, I hope you're doing well!
Take care!
Post a Comment