.JPG)
Actually.......Treat!
.JPG)
I think I may have had a mini stroke today...stroke of creativity. This NEVER happens to me.
.JPG)
Maybe it's the fact that I'm not juggling tiny ones for the first time in 10 years.
.JPG)
Beau does such a fantastic job of making all of our pumpkins better. Kalysta takes after her Dad apparently, because I think she did hers all on her own. Fun FHE!
.JPG)
Anyways, enough talk about their creativity. Now back to mine. Gwen wanted to be a lion. Those are our curlers in her hair.
.JPG)
Then the choo choo train train's as they are so affectionately called. Every time Emmy is asked what kind of whatever she wants (sandwich, shirt, whatever) she wants a "choo choo train train"
So I started on her costume this morning, then Aubry got jealous. So I did hers after lunch.
.JPG)
Then they tried them on and had a good time chugging around. But they were done with them by the time our ward party rolled around and wanted to be cat's just like almost every one else.
.JPG)
Oh well, at least now I know I have a creative gene in there somewhere.
On a quirky side note, notice Aubry and Emmy's pumpkin above. Emmy chose a choo choo train train to be carved and Aubry chose a butterfly. That was Sunday. Guess what they each wanted painted on their face at the ward party tonight.... You got it Emmy a choo choo, and Aubry a butterfly.
5 comments:
So cute Sherrill, wonderful creativity! Love the costumes and the narrative of how it all came about. You are too hard on yourself...I've seen lots of creativity as you've prepared birthdays, etc. for your girls! Your living room where the twins are posing looks nice too...you've decorated much more since we were there.
I LOVE it ALL!!! Absolutely adorable:) I'm with mom- you are way to hard on yourself!! I love the curlers for Gwen's lion costume and those little choo choos could not be any cuter. Cute girls and costumes, every one!! I am impressed with the pumpkins too! Every year I get excited to do a pumpkin, then I am quickly reminded of how much work they are.
What a cute little lion! And, of course, the choo choo trains are adorable. Great job making those, Sherrill. That took some time and creative thinking. Good work drawing those faces. I also love the pumpkin picture! Very cool. Happy Halloween!
Love those little choo choos!! They look so great! How did you just whip them both up in one day?! So cute. All the girls look great.
Oh, how cute! I wish I had one of those cute choo choo costumes for Wes! Nice pumpkins to. Hopefully we will get ours done today...YIKES.
Post a Comment