Thursday, 11 October 2007

MM, mm, good.

So as I was contemplating care packages and some of the things we love to get here that we can't get in the states, I saw a commercial for our favorite candy. The actor, though, didn't have a british accent. You don't have these in America do you? Any other suggestions for Christmas?
P.S. Maybe this is the real reason I am so large with child(ren)!

3 comments:

Kaela said...

MMM... I want to try. I looked on line for them for a US source, but no luck. I saw the commercial though through UTube in my research:) You're right about the more steamy English television they have over there.

Anonymous said...

The only place I've seen those are at the Euro stores, like the one in Annapolis. And they ARE super tasty.

Anonymous said...

Sweet new page.....I love the stone walls...Nicely done guys!
-Big Daddie-