If I wasn't seeing the video, and only listening, I would think I was at a zoo in a lion's den! Wow, how does small little Ady get those growls and laughs out??! That was cute. You girls are beautiful.
SOOOO cute:) I love seeing the little twinsters in action {and Addy!}. Thanks Addy for entertaining Kaden too! He thought it was pretty funny at first by the end he was saying "kaeowee" {though I wasn't convinced he was really scared judging by the half smile still on his face}. Hehe.
5 comments:
If I wasn't seeing the video, and only listening, I would think I was at a zoo in a lion's den! Wow, how does small little Ady get those growls and laughs out??! That was cute. You girls are beautiful.
SOOOO cute:) I love seeing the little twinsters in action {and Addy!}. Thanks Addy for entertaining Kaden too! He thought it was pretty funny at first by the end he was saying "kaeowee" {though I wasn't convinced he was really scared judging by the half smile still on his face}. Hehe.
Is that an English accent Ady is sporting there at the end!?!? Wow! She's fast!
Cute little ladies...Ady included. Give them alllllll a hug from their far away grandma!
Cute little ladies...Ady included. Give them alllllll a hug from their far away grandma!
Post a Comment