Aubryelle has beat her sister in .....da da da daa... rolling over. She rolled from her front to her back two times today. At least Emberly was ahead of Aubryelle in smiling and laughing and cooing. Maybe Aubryelle will be the more physical one where she was born first and now rolled over first. O.K. maybe I should stop comparing them so girl feelings don't get hurt down the road.
2 comments:
Here begins the lifelong competition!
You can't help but compare, right? It is a matter of reference, not better or worse. We all compare ourselves to people around us. We all compare differences in our kids:) As mom said on one of my posts, which was a quote from grandma, which probably came from someone else... "variety is the spice of life." Aubryelle may be athletic... Emberly may be scholarly... holy cow... now I am stereotyping and getting WAY AHEAD of myself:) okay... I'll end this rambling comment.
Post a Comment