Why are my children all three wearing their boots everyday on the hottest weekend we've had here, and hardly ever wear them in the usual rain and couple of snow days we've had? And Ady's not even going rain boots, we've got the full blown moon/snow boots. I wish you could zoom in on the beads of sweat on their foreheads. Oh well, I guess we know where they get their common sense from. Hmmm.
3 comments:
Look how long Gwennie's hair is getting -so cute! So they're loving the boot style? It's cute. Do all their friends wear them all the time too? I have to say, one of my favorite things to wear around the house is my boots- cozy and comfy. Although, I'm not sure rain boots would work as well.
Cute kids! It's so Crazy that you came from 5 girls and now have 5 of your own! Wouldn't you just love to get into those little girls heads sometimes to see why they do what they do...whats the rational, the thought process? Your right, we just don't understand and prob. never will! But it's fun to watch them as they go!
Maybe they are just going for style because boy do they look adorable!! Love this post:)
Post a Comment