Sunday, 20 July 2008

As long as we're bringing up the past....

Doesn't Kalysta look like her father here? (He's the tallest kid in the back middle.)


Don't the babies look like they're dad here? (He's the babiest baby in the picture above)


And just for Awww factor, one of my favorite pictures of Beau (to the right if you couldn't tell) as a child (with his older brother, Rich)

6 comments:

Kaela said...

Such cute pictures!! And I agree with all the comparisons you made. I really can't get over how cute all the pictures are though. Another GREAT twin picture!! They are SO adorable- twinkly eyes and bright big smiles! Another cute one of Ady and Kalysta and I LOVE all the vintage Neal family pictures!!

Ethatch said...

YEP! We certainly can see that the dominant genes are Neal genes! Not complaining though, they're definitely good genes! We Thatchers would like a just a little bit of credit for those beauties though...maybe they'll have really thick hair, or how about freckles, can we have credit for freckles somewhere?
By the way, Viki corrected me on the thrush stuff, I was downplaying it out of ignorance. She said she's gotten pretty miserable with it before, and that you should pay attention and get medical help for all who are affected.
Love you,
Mom

Kaela said...

Thrush? I got that a few times with Kaden. I got feverish and felt like I had the flu. It was pretty miserable. I think I got a prescription for antibiotics once. Then Becky lent me some miracle drops that were a natural remedy for both me and Kaden to take under our tongue... Mycococcan or something. I think I still have the bottle if you want the name.

Granma Faye said...

Those are all darling pictures. The babies DO look like Beau! Wow! Amazing. It's so fun to see the pictures of your girls. They're adorable. What a nice family! I'm wondering how long you're going to be living in England? ♥

Rochelle Flanigan said...

Looks like that Neal family was in need of a good haircut. Ha ha, love the old pics! I love your blog Sherrill, looks like Beau is not the only one with computer skills!

Ali said...

Those babies eyes are BIG and to die for...I can for sure get lost in them. That is a really cute picture of Beau and his brother Rich.