For once again letting me have the lime light. Born first, rolled first, more mobile, rolling more, and now first tooth. You are such a sweety for making up for that month in the hospital where you got all the attention. At least mine's not even scary attention.
Love You, Aubsie
3 comments:
What a cute girl! I love the picture on the floor! Twins must be so interesting to watch! I mean I know they must be exhausting too but it must be so fun to see their little personalities emerge in contrast to each other. You are so blessed!
She looks so big lying there on the floor! Like a toddler! I know she's still a baby, but look at those long legs! What a cutie...and thank goodness for pacifiers, eh?/!
Awww... I can not wait to meet these little ones. They look SO sweet. I remember Kaden's teething not being TOO terrible- must have been the pacifier. Although now I am having quite the time trying to rid him of his pacifier for his speech and teeths sake!
Post a Comment