She told the neighbor "nobody even taught her". She just randomly asked to have her "stabilizers" removed this afternoon, and rocked it!
You wouldn't know I spend more time in the sun than he does. So maybe I married a spanish man. (Probably in his heart he's spanish anyways)
Can you guess which baby is which?
3 comments:
GREEEAAAT Job Kalysta! And Ady and Gwen tooo! Looks like you're all having fun the first week of summer break! I still have to look at the ear to tell that you're holding Emberly, and the picture below is Aubryelle--am I right? They're all cuties! Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer break too!
Love,
Mom
Way to go Kalysta! I love that picture of you Sherrill!! You're babies are adorable of course as well. You tell them apart by their ears, right? I can never seem to remember still. Maybe as they get older...
I have the same skin issues with my husband:) I really thought I would have a better chance at getting some color living in St. George with an outdoorsy little boy, but I am still white as ever!
Woohoo Kalysta! Awesome job, congrats :) I love that picture of you too Sherrill- so pretty :) and cute headband!
Post a Comment