Gwen was sad as we were looking through the blog that none of the pictures of her "moved". She consented to sing so she could "move" on the computer. They had a music presentation at her preschool one of the last days (she went Friday mornings for 6 weeks, and will move 2 two half days in Sept) After the music and songs, they asked if anyone wanted to do solo's. Several of the kids did, and Gwen actually volunteered at the very end. She wanted to sing "I Am A Child Of God" but her teacher didn't know it to help her, so they sang "Itsy, Bitsy spider"
3 comments:
She's a Brit! Adorable!
I hope they never lose their little accents and wish they were contagious so that I could catch it somehow someday. Adorable little Gwen! Great job on the song!!!
Oh, wow- she does have a strong accent! Beautiful! (I also really thought that was a doll on the floor in the background until I saw her move! It was wierd...) Anyway, great job Gwen!
Post a Comment