So, so cute! They give the most endearing looks. Between them, the rest of your family, and the latest election here in the U.S., Paul and I have decided we are moving to England too:) Need a nanny?
Aw! I LOVE their jackets! They are all smiles too...so photogenic! If I could convince Jeff it was a good idea, I'd be living in England too. Seems to me they have all the socialism kinks worked out- we have a long ways to go before Obama's plan will look good!!! By the way, did you guys absentee vote??
I swear, everytime I see these girls they grow another 2 inches...they are all so cute...can't wait to see them again. Will have to wait until after the first of the year..making plans for next years trips already...HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVE BIRDS! 9 YEARS AND 5 (6) BEAUTY QUEENS..WHO EVER FIGURED THAT FOR BEAU! ;;lOVE YA'S Big Daddie
Do I see Sherrill giving my master suite away to her side of the family...??? HA! Guess Unique is going to have to put me up in a hotel in Harrogate and just see you at church.. "snif-sniff" HA! Bring em on...we'll just all fight for the shower... :)
7 comments:
SOOOO Cute, those little ladies are--love the hats and jackets too! They look so happy and healthy--and apparently they are!!
Thanks for sharing.
Mom
So, so cute! They give the most endearing looks. Between them, the rest of your family, and the latest election here in the U.S., Paul and I have decided we are moving to England too:) Need a nanny?
PLEASE!?! Free room and board - You'd even have your own master suite!
Aw! I LOVE their jackets! They are all smiles too...so photogenic! If I could convince Jeff it was a good idea, I'd be living in England too. Seems to me they have all the socialism kinks worked out- we have a long ways to go before Obama's plan will look good!!! By the way, did you guys absentee vote??
They are so adorable, they are always smiling for pics!
I swear, everytime I see these girls they grow another 2 inches...they are all so cute...can't wait to see them again. Will have to wait until after the first of the year..making plans for next years trips already...HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVE BIRDS! 9 YEARS AND 5 (6) BEAUTY QUEENS..WHO EVER FIGURED THAT FOR BEAU! ;;lOVE YA'S
Big Daddie
Do I see Sherrill giving my master suite away to her side of the family...??? HA! Guess Unique is going to have to put me up in a hotel in Harrogate and just see you at church.. "snif-sniff" HA! Bring em on...we'll just all fight for the shower... :)
Post a Comment