Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Thank a day Noviembre.


Saturday Nov. 1 - Glad Beau was home from his business trip for last weeks half term break.

Sunday 2 - Thankful Beau is strong, healthy, spiritually active, fasting, while I stay home with sick kids.

Monday 3 - Back to school, Thank you Miss Davies for helping me push Ady through the door.
Tuesday 4 - Thankful we could vote!

Wed. 5 - Thankful for purpose in studying for seminary.

Thurs. 6- 9 fabulous years of marriage to americas most tolerant, patient man.

Fri. 7- Thankful for Beau's grocery shopping.

Sat. 8- Thankful for Thiriot's watching twins for 5 hours! while we celebrated our anniversary. (the primary activity and Juhazs for watching the older girls.) Grateful for english pasty's and Harrogate shopping, and making a HUGE dent in our christmas shopping. Whew!

Sun. 9- Remembrance day sacrament service. Thank you , military, veterans, all others who've sacrificed for our freedoms - especially freedom of religion.

Mon. 10- Thanks Beau for helping me fold three large mounding couchfuls of laundry.

Tues. 11- Free medical checks, and a brave little Gwen getting poked 6 times for allergy testing without even a tear.

Wed. 12- crockpot cooking

Thurs. 13- Ady's book that she made in primary with several appropriate sabbath day activities colored, that she handed me twice during my seminary lesson. The second time informing me that I could teach my student about that. Thanks Ady!
Fri. 14- a 30 min nap
Sat. 15- Schools adorable fundraising christmas gifts and fair.
Sun. 16- getting out of the house and being surrounded by those with the same beliefs as I have.
Mon. 17- tylenol and humidifiers
Tues. 18- The joy of watching your children learn. I found this typed on Nick Jr. 's website
"ady les kengroo nil" in other words - Adylese Kendra Neal
Wed. 19- Gwen's upchucks made it to the bathroom (I only had to clean the bathroom floor and wash her clothes) and bucket, and only lasted the morning.
Thurs. 20- Tall friends who have just that much more in common.
Fri. 21- Shopping with only 2 babies.
Sat. 22- Reality T.V. (x-factor equivaent to American Idol) is what I look forward to after the kids are in bed Saturdays). How sad is that.
Sun.23- excitement of first snow through child's eyes, and a warm fire when the heat is mysteriously turned off (18 degrees c = 64 degrees f) Beau blames it on the kids, I don't even know where the button to turn it off is!
Mon. 24- Family Home Evening, writing letters to Great G-ma and Pa Neal, thankful for them and Rice Krispy Treats!
Tues. 25- Fabulous piano teacher who plays duets with Kalysta to make sure she's reading the notes and has the timing right.
Wed. 26- a husband who doesn't mind kitchen duties. I love that he love pumpkin pie so much that he takes it upon himself to make it.
Thurs. 27- Friends that are awesome cooks that feel close like family when you can't be with family on thanksgiving. Even provided crafts for the kids!
Fri. 28- Discovering new british children's books and libraries
Sat. 29- Clean bedrooms and folded laundry (thankful that both were accomplished today, as usually I only have time for one big job a day)
Sun. 30- Cute twinner Sunday dresses and a mother who sews beautifully! and generous parents who send fabulous packages.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, I'M GRATEFUL IT WAS RESERVED FOR ME!

4 comments:

Kaela said...

Such a great post. There really is so much to be thankful for always. Happy late anniversary you two!!

Ali said...

How thankful I am for crockpot cooking too- sometimes it's the easiest, and Jeff raves about it the most!! I love that so many of your thankful days are for Beau- he truly is so great! I'm glad you've had a Happy 9 years!!

Ethatch said...

Me and mom like your post'
Adrian

Sjauna said...

You really are amazing! I hope we can be neighbors again someday. I need your good influence. :)