Poor G. She's had these spots on her face for 2 weeks now. (Sorry photography is not one of my strengths, and you can't see them very well) She got them soon after several kids at school and in the neighborhood had chicken pox. She's been to the dr. though and he thinks it's just eczema. It doesn't look food allergy related he said. She drew this picture though and I asked her to tell me about it. She said "it's my spots" She seems totally oblivious to them, never talks about them, you occasionally can see scratch marks near them though. So as I have a mom level of psychology degree, they are obviously bugging her. What a trooper though. (it better not be signs of things to come!)
Saturday, 15 November 2008
Spots
Poor G. She's had these spots on her face for 2 weeks now. (Sorry photography is not one of my strengths, and you can't see them very well) She got them soon after several kids at school and in the neighborhood had chicken pox. She's been to the dr. though and he thinks it's just eczema. It doesn't look food allergy related he said. She drew this picture though and I asked her to tell me about it. She said "it's my spots" She seems totally oblivious to them, never talks about them, you occasionally can see scratch marks near them though. So as I have a mom level of psychology degree, they are obviously bugging her. What a trooper though. (it better not be signs of things to come!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute little Gwenners- spots or no spots. She seems to proudly be displaying her picture though and the fact that she hasn't said anything about them seems to be a good thing. Hope they clear up soon!
Great picture Gwenny! I like your 'spots!' Gramma's get spots too, only mine are brown. You are a great artist! I hope your spots don't itch you too much!
Oh, and Ady, thank you for the letter and sticker picture, we loved it. Nice job on the story!
Love you all,
Gramma
Aw, what a sweet picture. So sweet that she doesn't complain about them, but just draws a picture?/! She's a budding artist!
Hey Sherrill, I changed your button since I still have admin privileges. The code for my button is on my fresh designs blog:)
Post a Comment