sorry for the mess, Gwen had just finished her business and didn't shut the door, I tried to block out the worst of it - be glad you can't remove the top picture.
Wednesday, 12 November 2008
Do not look further if you are squeamish clean freaks
You would not believe how many people stop us and say "ooh double trouble!". Then there are a few cute, kind people that stop, and instead of trying to comiserate- say "AWW, twice the fun!"
I was talking with my mom the other day about how sometimes I feel like I'm constantly on an easter egg hunt to see where the next place I would find the babies would be, and if it would be a "happy" surprise like chocolate, or drudgery like jelly beans (like any sugar could be considered drudgery). Today was drudgery, though it is kind of like with your first baby and you get just a little joy to see - "oh, we're at ____ stage". For some reason when there is two of them working together it has a bit more of the "awww" factor for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AWWWW, They look so proud of themselves--or happy to see you so you could rescue their toy! You certainly can tell they are loved--there is no fear in those eyes!
I'd say double the fun!
Love,
Mom
Ditto to mom's comment! So loved. Seriously every picture of them and their little faces just makes my heart ache to hold them before they don't want to be held. Blasted money that it costs to get over there. Hopefully someday!
They are always so bright eyed and smiling. Sorry for the mess! ...good job on hiding whatever it was- :)
Oh Oh mischief! I don't know what is worse two babies in one toilet or one baby getting stuck in a toilet TWICE! Yes I can relate... I never know what or where I am going to find Alice in. She managed to get both of her feet wedged into the toilet, down in the hole, not only once but twice. I so can relate!!! Get ready for more fun with those two.
Ellen
Post a Comment