This is why there are gates blocking them from having free reign in the kitchen. Good thing this wasn't Hansel and Grettel's oven. Though Gwen does ask me occasionally if I'm "the wicked stepmother." (I ask her if that's what it seems like. She says "no, you're nice." Whew!)You should see how excited they get when we do open the gates. Emberly has been seen to literally crawl in circles of joy (similar to a dog chasing it's tail). After the Christmas 2 week break of children forgetting to close said gates, it took me three hours to tidy this Kitchen! (thanks for the adorable warm up outfits Grandma and Grandpa Neal)
5 comments:
Okay, you need to journal all of this, maybe that's what you're doing, but it is so enjoyable to follow your/their activities!!! Thank you for the blog world!!! And tell that little Gwen, no, you're not the wicked stepmother, you were raised by her and it comes naturally!
Love you,
Mom
Oh, they are really TOO cute!! I am jealous of your double beautiful oven too! They look like they have SO much fun together!!! Love it!
I am impressed the drawer doesn't break. If that were my kids the drawer would be broken from the poundage they carry.
Such cute little matching jog suits! I want to see a video of them crawling in circles in exitement!
Ever picture you post of those two, I have one that is comparable. I also kept gates up to block my kitchen until the girls were 3! They are so cute! I hope you don't have to clean that long again!
Post a Comment