Sunday, 4 January 2009

More cake pictures and collages


4 comments:

Kaela said...

Happy Birthday to Auby and Emmy- has this year flown as fast for you guys as it has for me?! I can't believe they are already a year old!! So adorable. Glad they had a great birthday.... can't wait to meet them in person!!!!

Ethatch said...

Happy Birthday little ladies!! Looks like you all had a fun day--how could you not with such beauties!! They do rival the Olsen twins---and they're winning!
Looking forward to talking to you--we do have new snow again, hopefully they won't delay or cancel school. We soooooo need school by now.
Love you,
Mom

fagergrenfam said...

Happy B-day girls! I read your delivery story, amazing. Sherrill, you can tell you sacrificed a lot for them and still do. You are very brave soul. I can barely handle 2 total and you had 2 at a time (along with 3 others) I admire your strength and courage. You are an amazing mom.

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope I get to meet them in person someday!