Grandpa Neal has been doing business here in Jolly England for the last couple of weeks and stays in our "bed and breakfast" over the weekends. His payment in return was taking our family portrait.
What a gorgeous little family you guys have (well not so little by todays standards and certainly not "little" when it comes to height :) )!! Great picture Grandpa Neal! Everyone seems so happy and healthy- hooray!
Beau and his beauties! What a fun picture, I know those are few and far between...yea for Beau's dad being there when you were all dressed up and together!
What a cute pic! Your girls are beautiful! Sherrill you have been blessed! I am sure at 6:00 am when the chaos starts in the morning, it may not feel that way. Keep this photo handy and it will remind you, because you look so happy! Great pic thanks for sharing!
Really cute family, so happy and full of life..I love that picture! Things here are fine--up and down. The pediatrician was happy with Evan's color and weight gain today, although she said as time goes on he'll inevitably lose some of his appetite. Hopefully we can avoid the most of that and keep him on track until the surgery, and have more ups than downs. Love you all, Mom
Great family picture! I love all the videos you post. Your twins are so cute and funny to watch. Someday I may figure out how to post video! Don't hold your breath though! Happy mothering! You really do bring out the joys of motherhood in your blog. The picture of the twins sleeping in your arms is pricless. I love holding a sleeping baby.
5 comments:
What a gorgeous little family you guys have (well not so little by todays standards and certainly not "little" when it comes to height :) )!! Great picture Grandpa Neal! Everyone seems so happy and healthy- hooray!
Beau and his beauties! What a fun picture, I know those are few and far between...yea for Beau's dad being there when you were all dressed up and together!
What a cute pic! Your girls are beautiful! Sherrill you have been blessed! I am sure at 6:00 am when the chaos starts in the morning, it may not feel that way. Keep this photo handy and it will remind you, because you look so happy! Great pic thanks for sharing!
Really cute family, so happy and full of life..I love that picture! Things here are fine--up and down. The pediatrician was happy with Evan's color and weight gain today, although she said as time goes on he'll inevitably lose some of his appetite. Hopefully we can avoid the most of that and keep him on track until the surgery, and have more ups than downs.
Love you all,
Mom
Great family picture! I love all the videos you post. Your twins are so cute and funny to watch. Someday I may figure out how to post video! Don't hold your breath though! Happy mothering! You really do bring out the joys of motherhood in your blog. The picture of the twins sleeping in your arms is pricless. I love holding a sleeping baby.
Post a Comment