Saturday, 3 January 2009

For hire?

At least my children will have something to look back and laugh about, because I'm certainly perfect in all other ways besides cake decorating!

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Cakes can be so hard! The important thing is the taste anyway. I would take your cake over nasty american supermarket cake that may look nice any day!! Oh- it is cute too by the way- clever way to do a sunshine and get the best of both the cake and cupcake worlds:)

Ali said...

I think it's clever too- it totally tops the cakes I've ever made!! Did you ever see the picture of the cake I made for Jeff when we were dating? I frosted it while the cake was still warm so when I presented it to him, the "Happy Birthday Jeff" words melted and morphed into "Ha...Ermay...eff" or something like that- it was terrible! I don't know how people do professional type cakes for their kids even when they only have one...let alone FIVE!! Kudos to you! Plus, I seem to remember quite the popular barbie cake you impressively made a while back- you ARE good.