Wednesday, 3 June 2009

The beginning of the end

They are now officially partners in crime. I put them to bed, which usually consists of 5 minutes of crying. Tonight - not too much crying. 45 minutes later - still silence, minus little noises of activity taking place. I go up to check on them figuring one had messed her pants and the other one was asleep since it was so quiet.
Nope. Well sort of. Emberly had messed her pants - which probably led her to not relaxing, reaching the tupperware, taking the 18 mo. size too small, recently halfway put away clothes (would be in the attic, had I finished the job), tipping it close to the crib to distribute some/most to her sister, who is then trying to figure out how to try them on. Aubryelle had one article of clothing on her head when I first checked on them without the camera in hand.
Good thing I checked on them, as Emberly may have fallen asleep on the tall kitchen garbage bag she had also emptied from the container into her crib. .......I promise this is not within reach any longer.

3 comments:

Ethatch said...

Little monkeys...have you checked for tails recently? Love Ady's question...I think you should send that one in to a magazine or something.

Kaela said...

Oh my:) Let the fun begin... for them! Good luck keeping up with their teamwork!! Yikes.

Ali said...

They are tricky! That's so funny that one would grab, and the other would try on? How do they communicate these ideas if they don't talk yet?! I am so exited for more partner in crime stories...sorry that you have to pick up after them, though!