Tuesday, 16 June 2009

The little things they do that help you find the joy in motherhood.

Emberstink

Aubrysmelle

I just like the faces Aubry pulls in the last video, feel free to mute it. Can you believe they'll be in nursery the first week of July?!

6 comments:

Ali said...

How sweet are they? I love how Emberly is trying to explore all the hand actions with her tiny little fingers...and Aubreyelle had me pulling that same face as I watched her! BTW, beautiful voice! What do you mean- mute it?! :)

fagergrenfam said...

Such cute videos and girls! I love that they already know the actions to the song. What a good mama you are.

Kaela said...

CUTIE-PATOOTIES! They are so grown up already, I can't believe they know the actions to that song! You can see such personality in them too...fun little ladies you have there!

Kaela said...

Actually, that was Gramma T. on Kaela's computer there...Kaela told me how cute the videos were and I forgot I was on her computer when I commented..oops!

Kaela said...

They seem young to me to be doing what they are doing in these videos!! I agree with the above comments though- you're such a good mama and they are sooooo cute! ...this actually IS Kaela by the way:)

Anonymous said...

Sweet is the only word that comes to mind....I have to admit that Beau really is a great Dad....I have seen him in action...and yes, Sherrill is a great Mom except she is a bit hard on herself everyonce in awhile! These are 5 lucky girls to have such great parents...but then again, I am a bit prejudice!