Sunday, 21 June 2009

Dearer than any other (along with our own dads of course)


I like his strong muscles. That he can take care of 5 children at one time. I love that he married a long legged wife, and I know that he is going to be the tallest man I know. I know that he loves his dates and tries to do his best. I like that he's good looking. I like his small car that he can barely fit in. I like that he knows the gospels true, and he can bare his testimony on a Sunday. I like that he has the priesthood to baptize me. I know he is my father and he will always be my father. ~Kalysta

I like that he can always tuck us in at bed. And that he always looks after us. That he always helps us. We can play with him. That he can read us stories at bedtime. That he can help us clean up sometimes. That he loves us. ~Ady
Love. eat. locks the door when it's night time. When he gives me wuvs. He kisses mom on the lips. Sings. When he goes to the forest that has an orange cat in it. ~Gwen




Happy Father's Day!
We Love You!
~~~~~~~
Aubryelle, xoxoxo
Emberly, xoxoxo

3 comments:

Kaela said...

How sweet! I love these!! It's great that you will always have these now too!!! Great pictures and quotes from the girls- thanks for being so great Beau:)

Ali said...

Aw, this made me a little teary! Gwen knows he kisses you on the lips?! Sketchy...no, jk. That's a good thing :)

Such sweet pictures....and what's the forest and orange cat story? Is she a vivid dreamer??

Nathan said...

Nathan and I loved that, especially the long legged wife bit. Hilarious! Your girls are so cute!

Alisa