Or the twins turn 2 if you don't understand my attempts at creative titles. Emberly got her cast off on her birthday first off!
I guess the blade stops or doesn't affect the skin. It's just a scary noise.
Then Emberly totally blew out her candle way better than Aubry. Of course she saw dad and Aubry's example.
I wish I could've captured the gleam in the girls' eyes when they first opened their "choo choo's" and when they first saw them go around. But you can catch a glimpse of it looking at their daddy's eyes watching the train go around. Our youngest three (lucky for Beau) have loved trains and cars. Who needs little boys right?
4 comments:
While watching the videos of Emberly's cast come off, I was cringing, smiling (a teeny bit- hope that's not mean), but mostly just feeling for her. That sound is super scary and I can't imagine what she must have been thinking, but am so glad she was able to heal so quickly and that the cast is OFF! It must be so surreal for her (and you) to see her move her leg with such ease now that it is off!! Hurray and great videos!!! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUB AND EM!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU TWO DOLLS!!!
Aw, I have tears in my eyes! Mostly at first cause I was pretty scared for little Emberly's leg- that IS a scary noise and I'd be cringing for sure...and then to see them celebrate to TWO! AW, so sweet! Happy Birthday sweet girls! WE LOVE YOU...even though we've yet to meet you...soon we will!! (not soon enough, but SOON!)
Ouchies Emberly! I feel for ya, that was one scarey scene! You're a brave little punkin to get through all of that without scratching the Dr's eyes out.
And those videos of the birthday train and candle blowouts are great...Thanks for doing such of good job of sharing your lives with us!
Oh how I wish I kept my electric trains as a kid.....man, they were so awesome.....choo choo.....and Beau, don't forget to share with the girls! :))) Love ya's!
Post a Comment