"Just be a shush ka bob" says Ady as Gwen is screaming in the night for the third time and Ady is trying to help her "shush"
I was telling Gwen how her feet stunk and needed to wash them in the bath. I was cooking dinner though and couldn't draw the bathwater. Ady volunteered. I went up to check on them several minutes later and not only had she gotten the water for her, she was scrubbing her stinky sisters feet. I think I love 6 years old!
Toilet training times two on the other hand, I can't wait to have on my accomplished list.
4 comments:
Aw, kudos Ady! What a cute story. Sush ka bob, huh?! I like it :)
I loooove the shush-ka-bob phrase and totally want to work it into my vocabulary now!! Wow Ady- scrubbing feet is just about the nicest thing I can think of!! Way to go!
Cute! I love the 'sush ka bob' phrase too, that's a keeper. And a six year old who washes someone else's stinky feet....she's a keeper too! Maybe, just maybe, that was an act of self comfort though--if the feet were really stinky! ?! :)
Just joking Ady...I think your act of service was grrrreat!
I love the helpfulness of 6 year olds as well. Way to go Addy.
Post a Comment