Tuesday, 18 September 2007

And the ultrasound showed...

We'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to determine the gender of the twins. A hint may be found on the blog... They still look to be identical. Everything looked to measure 21 weeks and 2 days on both of them. So, thus far, they even look to be good at sharing! (the placenta, that is.)

"Some women are drippen in diamonds. Some women are drippen in pearls. Look at me. Lucky me! Look at what I'm drippen with, Little ........"

Ideas for names anyone?

9 comments:

Ali said...

After talking to you a little more, I really like the idea of having both the names start with the same letter- of your ideas, I though Emberly and Evely were really cute- I looked some up that start with "E" and I also like Emery and Emogen. -Congrats!!

Kaela said...

I love your new blog template... and the rhyme... genius! So cute. FIVE GIRLS = PERFECTION:) I still love the names, Elyana & Emberly. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

No way! You now have a whole girls basketball team! So fun! I can't remember what you decided about taking the baby clothes with you or not, but I sure hope so! And I'm a little partial to the "E" theme myself, especially Emery!

Matt & Viki said...

Felicity, Emberley, and Evalynn are names that I like. How fun it will be to hear what you guys decide. Congratulations again.

adventure knitter said...

Wahoo for girls! What about Amelia?? I'm partial to that... Hmmm...and my favorite girl name is Lucy.

Ethatch said...

I tried to call this morning (my time) and couldn't get you so I made a list of names--not knowing you already had a list. Here's mine--Sophie & Sydnee, Carson & Jordan, and my favorite Kennedy & Kamille--dad's favorite Kimberlee & Kamille (Kimi & Kami)BUT seeing the blog comments, I like Emberly and Elyana as well. Lucky you guys get to surprise us all!
FYI --I FINALLY got the package in the mail today (2 boxes). Hope they bring some tangible love into your lives from us!

Sherrill said...

So I have friends with daughters Emery, Emogen, and Evalynn. Beau has yet to love any of my favs. But he hasn't said no to these ones. Ellyanna (may not like it shortened to Elly though), Emberly, Evaley (may sound too much like heavily)and Arreyenna. So I guess I haven't foud the bad of Arreyenna or Emberly yet. Arri and Emi? Middle names may be Belle and Rebekkah.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking some more about the names for your wee ones. You know, since I have so much say and all. hehe! But anyway, wouldn't it be fun to have your 2 England babies named with popular English names? I have know idea what they are. That's the part where you come in. Oh, so fun! Twin girls! You're going to make some future young womens presidency very happy! It was great chatting with you again!

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

HOORAY!!! I think girls are awesome and you are soo lucky! I remember when Kaden was born there was a couple with three girls in labor with twins and they didn't know the genders yet. You should have seen the big smile on the dad's face when he announced his next two daughters! I like the names Karenna and Kindred. Or following Natalie's idea, Jane and Elizabeth (sorry, if you aren't a Pride and Prejudice fan, Elizabeth and Jane are the two eldest sisters of FIVE sisters in the book Pride and Prejudice, these are the two that have the happy ending). Such great news!!