I had forgotton the polka-dot fettish. But as soon as Ady saw the tights - "these are just what I've been wanting", And of course the polka dot shirt was the first thing she tried on. Kalysta said "OOh, I look just like Cinderella - you know, when she was a maid." Sounds like a negative comment, but she really loved the dress. I guess it wasn't bright or puffy. As long as she still feels like a princess somewhere along the story, right?
2 comments:
That's a cute story- Ady looks like she's in the middle of a rap song with her arms folded like that. Jeff commented on how much bigger Gwen looks too than when we just saw her in May...The twins are so lucky to be born with four mothers. ;) I always said I had five.
I love those ourfits so much! Mom is so talented. Girls, you are beautiful:)
Post a Comment