Wednesday, 6 August 2008

More summer fun..

Flamingo Land - rides portion -
Zoo portion - the kids fit right in to the ornery animals category. Can you tell by their antsy poses for pictures? We ventured to this part of the park last so they were spent, and the animals weren't quite as stimulating to them as the rides. My "you have your hands full/trying for a boy" note from the previous post must have been leaked, 'cause nobody commented. Or maybe I stonefaced glared at everyone who passed us by due to my last outing. Can anyone come up with a witty comment back to any of those (hands full, trying for a boy) comments? My kids must be kicking the witt out of me cause I draw blanks, and it happens too many times for me not to be practiced.

Fun park though, no? Do we have any amusement park/zoos in the states?

6 comments:

Ethatch said...

Looks like a lot of fun--those smiles on those cute little faces are hard to beat! The weather doesn't look like the typical English weather we saw...guess you do get some summer! So glad you've found adventure so close to home this year. That's the best way, I think!
Love,
Mom

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

I'm not funny enough to suggest any comebacks but I did enjoy your pics. I think just staring back at someone as if they were a total plonker would be enough.

adventure knitter said...

I think I'd just say "Why would I want a boy when I have these beautiful girls?!" or just tell them that your husband has "girly sperm" and you'd rather not talk about it!

Kaela said...

Nice! Again that looks like so much fun! I can't think of a zoo/amusement park in the states, though I think thats a GREAT combo. Maybe I will be able to start one:) Looks like the you guys are having a great summer!!

Ali said...

Kangas! I don't think I've ever seen a kangeroo in real life...Those were fun pictures. I am surprised at how blonde both Addy and Gwen are. I thought they would've darkened up by now. That amusement park looks like a blast though!

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

Okay Sherrill, I tagged you on my blog for showing us what is in your bag. Purely voluntary but I found it to be frighteningly enlightening.