.JPG)
.JPG)
I think my princesses aren't as eager to live in a castle as they used to be. They toured this castle Monday and I think all they really told me about was the house Dr.'s remedy involving cow waste and something else to rub on your chest. They got to go on a kids tour, but the stroller didn't fit so I stayed out with the babies and toured the grand gardens.
.JPG)
This is only maybe an eighth of what I toured. Beautiful. They had "kitchen gardens" I think it was herbs and lettuce type vegetation, a greenhouse with loads of cactus, probably every type of garden, I'm just not in the know in this field. It was gorgeous though. Too bad we thought Beau could use the camera more than I. It seems though that if a family lives in the castle you are touring you can't take pictures. I could've gotten some great ones, but with the huge clouds looming we didn't stay after the kids tour to take pictures.
4 comments:
I want to live in a castle! Well, not really I suppose... they look kind of cold. But their beauty is unmatched!! Gorgeous!!!
Beautiful pictures--did the kids and Beau like the castle, and could they relate the setting to the Harry Potter movie that was filmed there? Once again, looks like a fun day!
Mom
It is SO green. So someone must live there if there are gardens all around, right?/! Why would they need a "kitchens garden" if noone lives there? I'm sorry that you couldn't go in...but the green is gorgeous.
That is so beautiful! I can't believe you get to see all that all the time. Lucky! Your girls are growing up so fast, they seems so much older already. Your baby isn't the baby anymore, I have to keep telling myself that when I look at pictures of the three oldest.
Post a Comment