Wow! You went all out with decorations and everything!! Looks like you had a full house too. Bet they all had a great time. You're an amazing family! Mom
They all look so happy! I think Kalysta has more friends there all at one time than all my friends put together! They all look like they are having a blast too- I like your decorations- that's a lot of work. I keep feeling bad that I didn't get a chance to call her on her day and wish her a happy birthday- I hope she knows I love her and was thinking of her- did she get my card?:)
I too love the decorations. It looks like everyone is having a good time too:) A few questions... Is that Addy in the green that seems to be entertaining a bit? And Kalysta in that cute outfit with the skirt?? And a hot pink and black wig off to the side??? And a skinny minny Sherrill in the background???? Wish I could have been there to help her celebrate!!
3 comments:
Wow! You went all out with decorations and everything!! Looks like you had a full house too. Bet they all had a great time. You're an amazing family!
Mom
They all look so happy! I think Kalysta has more friends there all at one time than all my friends put together! They all look like they are having a blast too- I like your decorations- that's a lot of work. I keep feeling bad that I didn't get a chance to call her on her day and wish her a happy birthday- I hope she knows I love her and was thinking of her- did she get my card?:)
I too love the decorations. It looks like everyone is having a good time too:) A few questions... Is that Addy in the green that seems to be entertaining a bit? And Kalysta in that cute outfit with the skirt?? And a hot pink and black wig off to the side??? And a skinny minny Sherrill in the background???? Wish I could have been there to help her celebrate!!
Post a Comment