Sometimes I wonder if I were to have a singleton in the future (it does cross my mind occasionally - blasted baby hunger), if the experience would pale in comparison because my heart has stretched to the capacity to fall in love with these two sweet beauties at the same time.
*don't stress for me too much, I keep reminding myself I'm not 2/3 year old hungry!
5 comments:
What cuties! In those pic's I see more of Kalysta in Aubry and Ady in Emby--do you think that? They are both beauties, as are the rest of your girls! The love of babies and their sweetness, innocence, soft skin, and happy trusting smiles never has paled for me. And I hope it never will!
Mom
Yay! My button coding stuff worked:) Thanks for putting it up there. And if there is a crime for loving those faces too much, they better cuff me too- oh. my. they are adorable!!!
You are amazing! I think I have my hands full, but then I think of you and say, well I could have a set of twins, too! AAAAHHH! Your girls are all so cute. And I love the names you pick out. You do a great job at blogging. I love reading it!
A "singleton", huh? That is funny. Your love just grows and grows with each one, even if they come in twos I'm sure! Their pictures are super cute....what beautiful eyes they have!! (ok, did that sound big bad wolfish?)
You guys have such adorable girls! These are the first pictures I've seen where it is easy to tell them apart. Wish we weren't so far away so we could hold them!
Post a Comment