I think our sweet Gwen has discovered her future in art. Her teacher said she was very particular about what she needed, and exactly where it went. We'll just pray as she gets older she finds more refined materials.
Great job, Gwen! That's what I loved about preschool, no set way to do things. Just let them express themselves and then let the praise begin! Looks like she may have computer tendencies. Is she doing chubby bubba, or is she nervous about going public with her creations? Love, Mom
Wow, I would have never come up with anything like that- so great! I love that picture of her too. Very cute. I would have loved to see her be so particular about that all.
3 comments:
Great job, Gwen! That's what I loved about preschool, no set way to do things. Just let them express themselves and then let the praise begin! Looks like she may have computer tendencies. Is she doing chubby bubba, or is she nervous about going public with her creations?
Love,
Mom
Oh my goodness- that is too great!! I love it!!!! Way to go Gwenny Goose:) {insert virtual hug here}
Wow, I would have never come up with anything like that- so great! I love that picture of her too. Very cute. I would have loved to see her be so particular about that all.
Post a Comment