Saturday, 27 September 2008

You'd think they were all trying to get out of going to bed.


10 comments:

Ethatch said...

Great picture of those little darlings! How can you send those cuties back up the stairs to go to sleep on their own every night???
Must be exhaustion---I love the picture, thanks.
Mom

Kaela said...

All smiling, looking at you, AND looking oh-so-cute at the same time?! Priceless!!! That picture is going to be ONE OF THOSE pictures that is referred to and used by all of them over and over as a cherished memory of their formative years in their happy home amongst a loving family:)

fagergrenfam said...

Your kids are so darling! Man there is no mistaking kalista from her dad. She is growing so big. I just remember as a cute little baby! The twins are so adorable!!!! I love that you posted videos of them. Their personalities and interaction with one another is fun to see. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! Ellie

Anonymous said...

Oh my word....I have only been gone less than a week and they seem to have gotten even cuter...I've filled everyone in on them and their British accents...of course the mockery of doing a cartwheel for them and the pain that ensued has created quite a bit of mockery! :) Kalysta, you need to let me know how your book ends....:) Great video clips...nice Beau, make them cry and crawl and then throw the food on the floor...HA! Give the girls a big hug and kiss for the YOUNG Grandpa...remember Grandpa Thatcher, you're the old Grandpa. HA! :))))

Anonymous said...

I love how you got them to all smile at the same time! So precious!

Ali said...

It's true, Kaela is right- this picture will go down in HISTORY! To have them all in good smiling moods at once and looking at you?/! Priceless. Your girls are all so photogenic.

Rochelle Flanigan said...

Cutest picture ever! I can't believe all five of them are looking at the camera and smiling. I love the videos too. Liam watched with me and said babies want to share:)

Granma Faye said...

What a darling family of girls, Sherrill! Such a great picture. ♥

Sjauna said...

Beautiful. What a happy family!

Mary Kay said...

My cousin has a quote on her blog I love to the effect, "Those who think the art of conversation is dead, ought to try putting a child to bed!" What a cute troop! You are amazing!