Tuesday, 23 September 2008

The race is on!

Uggh, I hate my voice/what I'm saying in this first one, but it is good for the fight.

Beau likes this second one though too because it shows how we build our kids immunities. Feeding them off the floor - yah baby! (can you tell they're not our firsts - no their pacifiers are not in the sterilizer)

4 comments:

Ethatch said...

That is so fun to watch! Can't believe they're doing the aligator crawl! Looks like there'll be some competition in the future!
Thanks for keeping us updated on you all--makes the miles shorter!
Mom

Ali said...

I love the race idea! I think you should video more competitions like this one- they're scoots are really cute.

Kaela said...

Ha! I love your commentary both verbally and written:) It is so fun to see them having little crawl races! I think that stuff off the floor is good for them too- is that a bad sign that I was pretty much that way with my first?

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! I can't believe how big they are!

OHHH! And the candles I have are Gold Canyon Candles. I don't know if you can get them in England, but it's worth a shot. You could always sign up to sell them;) (but not through me. I haven't sold them in years.)