Wednesday, 22 October 2008

another "cheeky" post

So Beau is not here to edit and tell me if this is inappropriate or cute. Sorry if it's the former. You'd be amazed at all the coaching that guy does to keep me sane through the week. If you've seen me this week you may have had a glimpse of the insanity. Just ask "the daughters" because you can count yourself blessed that you haven't just "happened" to be in the neighborhood.
And you'll have to let me know if there are just too many kid posts. I promise we will travel someday. But maybe I delight in my children, or maybe I do. I remember in an interview with the bishop in my youth to get a baptisms temple recommend, he asked me what I liked to do. I said "babysit". Well what do you see yourself doing to serve in the eternities? "probably babysitting."

I love how both of their lower lips tweak to the left. Maybe they are identical.

6 comments:

Kaela said...

They look pretty identical to me. Man, they are cute. I can't even look at them without a big smile on my face. The little looks they give are so endearing! Wish I could be there to snuggle those freshly bathed babies!! You make twins look fun Sherrill, maybe Auby and Emmy make twins look fun. Good luck with the rest of the week! {Love the bishop interview story!!}

Erika said...

I just love to look at your blog, it is such a reminder of 4.5 years ago. I have so many of the same looking pictures of two little girls that look sooo much a like! But you are a trooper with two extra than I didn't have, and school age no doubt! I'm sure you will be babysitting in the next life, one way or another...I'm sure you are a wonderful mother, hang in there, you already know how fast they grow up and then go to school all day! Just blink!

Ali said...

Bathtime pictures are so fresh and fun :) I don't think they are innaproprate...especially when you are a private blog so you know noone crazy is looking! I didn't know that recommend story. That's really cute- you were right on!!

Ethatch said...

How sweet are those--once again I wish we could email real people. Give those squeeky sweet girls a hug from their gramma!

Robinson Duo said...

That first picture looks like a whole lot of trouble waiting to happen. The tile in our bathroom is starting to bubble up from the the splashing over the past year.

Sjauna said...

I totally know what you mean about your husband editing you. I'm afraid to post anything that Dave doesn't read first. And being there through the week... I don't know how we survive without them (and you have more to survive than I do!).