We realize your crib is getting too small for you, but if you're going to take it upon yourself to find a new one, you might want one larger than that. Oh, you're just trying to make it through your obstacle course called the toyroom? Carry on!
No fair! That doll accessory is totally cool and I so would have loved that when playing dolls:) Your girls are spoiled!! That is a super cute picture. I can't believe how big your babies are getting. Can we webcam with you in England???
2 comments:
So cute, Sherrill! Love the new picture on the sidebar too!!!
No fair! That doll accessory is totally cool and I so would have loved that when playing dolls:) Your girls are spoiled!! That is a super cute picture. I can't believe how big your babies are getting. Can we webcam with you in England???
Post a Comment