Wednesday, 29 October 2008

double tag - thanks for helping a journal out Wendy and Rebecca!

My Bag
Blanket to cover impromptu nursings
sweater
4 diapers
1 bib
3 bottles of babyfood
several spoons
hand sanitizer
gaviscon
4 toys
diaper disposing bags
epipen
tissue
2 sticky note tablets
crayons
baby wipes
wallet
gluten free candy bar

8 favorite TV shows
Chuck
Dancing with the Stars
Xfactor
sytycd
Oprah
American Idol
John and Kate + 8
America's next top model

8 Things I did Yesterday
nursed the babies
ate breakfast
put a roast on
fed the babies breakfast
bathed all 5
tidied and vacuumed
made mashed potatoes
did the "Spookley" FHE on sugardoodle.net

8 things I look forward to
Beau taking tomorrow off
shopping while they see HSM3
Kids/babies not being sick
9th wedding anniversary
birthday
Christmas
Going back to the states
someday a whole house being clean
babies feeding themselves


8 favorite restaurants
mi ranchito
el azteca
los hermanos
olive garden
provo Wendy's
outback steakhouse
purple turtle
tepanyaki

8 Things on my wish list:
more sweaters
nie books
nice raincoat
bike
deep fryer
no more hand me downs - all new matching outfits for the girls esp. twins
maid
free babysitter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting fact I learned about myself~either we don't eat out as much with kids, don't have as much money, Utah has great restaurants, or maybe I miss Utah.

6 comments:

Kaela said...

I love seeing what's in your bag! Looks like you are one prepared mama!! Love the eight things tag too- you'll have to find time to go on a date with Beau and eat out some before you guys have to come back to the states so you can tell us about the restaurants there too:) Utah misses you too- one girl in Utah in particular!!

Ali said...

I noticed you had a lot of Utah restaurants on there! It does have some good eating... :) What is gaviscon by the way?? Your bag is jam packed. You have a LOT to look forward to, too! Although, don't you sort of want to see HSM3 yourself? If it were between that and shopping, I guess I'd take shopping but I am exited to see it!

Matt & Viki said...

What a prepared mom you are with all your meds and feeding utensils. I need to take notes, I just have diapers wipes and sanitizer my kids constantly look for food. I love the show Chuck too, I totally picture Beau and you enjoying it imagining your alter ego's. I think that is why I am drawn to it, it reminds me of you guys.

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

Wow, okay so you are very prepared. Don't you love those little diaper sacks for dirty diapers they have in England. A friend gave me some vanilla scented ones and unfortunately I didn't get use to using them until Kaden was almost potty trained, but I still think they are awesome! Thanks for the post!

adventure knitter said...

i LOVE chuck too!!

Anonymous said...

Any chance you'll be visiting the states while we're living back in Maryland? I'd hate to think we missed you by 6 months!