.JPG)
I was talking to Viki today (who just had her fourth baby yesterday, cute Weston - Congrats!) and saying maybe the cute things 2/3 year olds say is the reward of terrible two's. So what about 7 year olds? Today's conversation: "Mom, can I ride my bike up the hill?" (that a man stands at his window shaking his head at the kids)~Kalysta
Me ~"I told you an adult had to be with you"
Kalysta~"What if Katie comes"
Me~"She's not an adult"
K~"She's
10!"
M~"That's not an adult, an adult is 21."
K~"What if Beth comes, she's 11. And
10 (Katie) add
11 (Beth) equals
21."
Oh how excited I am for the teenage years!
3 comments:
Smarty...teaching them math backfires! :) That's hilarious. Way to stick to your guns.
I love it. (as a math teacher it just melts my heart to see them use math in their daily life) :-)
I also love the blog, it is great to see what your lovely family is up to. It makes the world seem smaller, when we can get updates and photos in mere seconds!!
Ha! Way to go Kalysta:) So clever!! {Cute picture also!}
Post a Comment