Call it minimalist, call it laid back, or call it lazy. Whatever it is I can't/don't ever get much done to celebrate the smaller holidays. But my mom sent a book with these cute punchouts to hang....
.JPG)
my sister inspired me to make these meringue "ghost" cookies...

And Beau would
not let us do without the family pumpkin carving.
.JPG)
No wonder "family" is so important in "the plan". I really wouldn't have done all these things without them, but it has been fun, and enriching, and I'm glad I did. Today Halloween has inspired me to be thankful for family and "the plan". It certainly is "the plan of happiness".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
being that there is opposition in all things - off I go to collect my laundry!
3 comments:
Love those pumpkin carvings! Wish I could justify making those ghost cookies here, but I'd have to eat the whole bunch myself!!! ( And probaby would love every bite). Glad you enjoyed the book! Happy Halloween!
Mom
Yay! I'm glad my post inspired those cookies. Isn't mom the best sending Halloween packages?! You are a few steps ahead of me though. I think I am going to save the popouts for a year or two when Kaden can help me. I couldn't bring myself to carving pumpkins this year either which I usually enjoy. Looks like fun over there!
It's funny that Halloween of all times, makes you thankful for "The Plan of Happiness" :) Pumpkin carving is ambitious and I doubt I'll do it until our new little guy BEGS. I don't like it myself- yours are very cute though!!
Post a Comment